Are you an adventure nut? Like to simply sit back and relax? Maybe a little of both? Whatever the case, anyone can come up with a personal Top 5 Bucket List. Did you know that if you write a goal down you are exponentially more likely to achieve it? A Harvard study says so therefore it must be true. In a few years, you’ll have a collection of photos, videos, experiences and memories that are priceless. Having a hard time getting started? Here’s a sample of how easy it is to create your list:
- Everest Base Camp – Base Camp at 19,000 feet would be close enough to be really cool.
- River Raft The Grand Canyon – Class 5 rapids make most people test their comfort zone. Maybe that’s part of the thrill.
- Hike to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro – You have to go through Africa to get there which is also part of the appeal to me.
- Swim with the Sharks – Off the Great Barrier Reef, in a cage, of course. Australia is another bonus of this trip. I love Australia.
- Hang Glide Rio de Janeiro – Jumping off the mountain side over the city of Rio de Janeiro flying over the jungle down to the city below would be glorious.
These are mine, what are yours?